Now Hiring- Administrative Assistant for Ohio Humanities
Spread the word!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Successful candidate will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive organizational success.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls and email
- Develop and implement organized filing systems (records/database entry and management, etc.)
- Perform all other office tasks and projects as needed
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills maintaining deadlines
- MS Word, Excel, database management, and comfort with basic IT tasks.
- Ideal candidate will hold a BA in the humanities; nonprofit experience a plus.
Salary $12-$14/hour, generous benefits, parking. EOE.
To apply send cover letter, resume, and three references to:
Pat Williamsen, Executive Director
Ohio Humanities Council
471 E. Broad Street – Ste 1620
Columbus OH 43215