Prepare for the SHARP Application
You Will Need the Following Information:
- EIN (Employer Identification Number);
- DUNS number;
- 2019, 2020, and 2021 expenses and income;
- Contact information for the board chair, the chief executive, and either the organizational bookkeeper or the board treasurer;
- A list of other forms of financial support the organization has received or intends to apply for in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- A completed budget form. If your organization received federal funds after March 15, 2021, please use this form. If your organization did not receive federal funds after March 15, 2021, please use this form.
- The application will also include five narrative questions:
- How does your organization serve the public humanities? Be prepared to describe how your organization serves an essential public humanities mission or service to its audience, and how it makes a significant contribution to our understanding of Ohio.
- Who is your audience? (250 words)
- How has COVID-19 impacted your organization and its operations? (500 words)
- Please describe the financial impact of COVID-19 on your organization. (250-300 words)
- How will your organization use SHARP emergency support?
SHARP Grants Webinar
Please note that the current cap is now $10,000 as opposed to the $20,000 mentioned in the webinar.
For additional information on the application process, please view the webinar above. A copy of the webinar PowerPoint presentation can be downloaded HERE.
Final reports for SHARP grants will include:
- Revenue and expenditures during the impacted period of budget.
- Any additional funds raised to support emergency measures.
- A description of how Ohio Humanities funds were spent.
- A narrative that describes the impact of Ohio Humanities funds.
- A report of total attendance at the site, on new digital platforms, and any real-time events (in-person or digital) during the grant period.